- Fireplace design and installation; wood, pellet, gas and electric
- Heating and air conditioning sales and service
- Chimney cleaning, inspection and rebuilding
- Roofing repair and replacement
- Eavestrough installlation cleaning and repair and Gutterhelmet protection system
- Indoor air quality testing and duct cleaning
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning
000, up to 74
2.5 cu ft
177 sq in
Enviro | Kodiak 1700 Wood Stove
The 1700 Firebox can take Up to a 20” log length loaded North/South. Clean Burning – EPA tested as low as 3.3 g/hr. – Enviro provides an unlimited lifetime warranty on the firebox baffle.
- Side air damper rod stays cool to the touch.
- Single, easy-to-use draft control to easily regulate fire.
- Twin pilot-injector ports for easy start up.
- Ultra strong air wash to keep glass clean.
- 3 x 1″ 304 grade stainless steel secondary air tubes.
- Brick-lined firebox with 6″ flute.
- Ceramic top baffle.
- Mobile home approved.
- Heavy-duty construction weighing up to 400 lbs.
- 5/16″ thick steel top and ash shelf on flat top models.
- 1/2″ diameter door handle and hinge pins.
- Cast iron adjustable door latch.
- Step Top or Flat Top Body Style.
- Pedestal Base with Standard Ash Pan.
- Cast Iron Legs in Painted, Gold or Nickel with Standard Ash Pan.
- Cast Iron Door in Painted, Gold or Nickel Finish and Painted Door with Gold or Nickel Trim.
- 135 CFM Fan Kit with Variable Speed Control.
- “Heat Efficiency Shield” Convection Air Scoop for Flat Top Models.
- Fresh Air Kit for Airtight Homes