Goodman | GSX16 Air Conditioning System
Energy-Efficient Air Conditioning System Up to 15 SEER & 13 EER
You will appreciate the energy savings and money-saving comfort that the Amana ACX14 Air Conditioning System delivers. Featuring an attractive louvred metal coil guard that protects the coil from damage plus a powder-paint finish that provides premium durability and improved UV protection, as well as a 10-year warranty on parts, the GSX13 certainly represents great value.
- Energy-efficient compressors are designed to efficiently deliver indoor comfort, possibly saving on monthly energy costs.
- A single-speed condenser fan motor is designed to provide consistent airflow for optimum system performance.
- Filter-driers play a pivotal role in the operation of an Air Conditioning System. A factory-installed filter-drier absorbs and filters residual system contaminants and moisture.
- Fully charged with refrigerant sufficient for 15’ of tubing length to assist with easy installation.
- Contractors can securely connect wires with large screw lugs, allowing for quick and solid wiring.
- Meets the performance requirements for AHRI certification and complies with ETL North American safety standards.
- Contractors can easily and securely connect the ground wire with a screw lug.
- Copper coil tubing with enhanced aluminum fins increases the area for heat absorption, providing outstanding, energy-efficient heat transfer performance.
See the GSX16 Brochure