Pacific Energy Summit Classic Wood Stove
All the features of the Summit Wood Stove, in a beautiful, durable porcelain enamel finish in your choice of colours — plus a selection of door, leg and trivet finishes. the Summit Classic Wood Stove is an elegant, customization package that delivers the ultimate performance in a wood-burning stove for spaces up to 3000 square feet.
Wood Stove AirWash System
Soot-covered fireplace glass? Not likely with a Pacific Energy stove or wood insert. Over 30 years ago, Pacific Energy pioneered the use of glass doors on freestanding wood stoves. They followed that with the first effective airwash manifold system, a design that flows pre-heated air to the glass surface to keep it clean.
Over the years they have continued to refine their airwash design: creating a high-pressure zone in the center and forces air to flow from above and across the glass. Even at low air settings, we are confident that the Pacific Energy airwash system is the most effective available. And that our glass doors are among the cleanest in the industry.
Just a few of the reasons Top Hat has been a dealer for Pacific Energy Wood Stoves in Ottawa, and surrounding area’s for over 30 Years!
Pacific Energy | Summit Classic Wood Stove – PDF
- EPA Certified Wood Heating
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- Easy to use ash disposal system
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- Easy and safe front to back fuel loading
- Heavy plate-steel top under decorative top
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Mobile home approved
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT)
- Requires 6″ chimney
- Legs available in three finishes
- Arched Door available in three finishes
- Decorative Trivet available in two finishes
- Porcelain Enamel: choice of three colours
- 125 cfm temperature actuated variable speed blower