Pacific Energy Super 27 Wood Stove
Easy to light, easy to load, and easy to maintain, with a mesmerizing flame. With an exceptional track record of performance and reliability, the Super 27 has been one of our most popular high-efficiency wood stoves in Ottawa. The clean burn technology also creates a mesmerizing flame as the gases and particles are burned through the secondary baffle. With a long list of standard features and a limited lifetime warranty, the Super 27 is an excellent value for heating spaces up to 2000 square feet. See the Super 27, as well as the Super 27 Classic Wood Stove in our Ottawa Wood Stove Showroom!
HIGH-Efficiency Wood Stove Baffle System
Pacific Energy, a Canadian Wood Stove Manufacturer, is a recognized industry leader in “clean burn” technology, The unique high capacity baffle system for preheats secondary combustion air for re-burning gases and particles. By burning the combustible elements in the air, the wood stoves environmental performance is improved, while significantly reducing the amount of wood that is consumed.
The design and construction of Pacific Energy’s baffles are second to none: these removable hollow chambers are precisely formed and perforated to allow a continuous, controlled flow of secondary air—with no moving parts. Constructed from fully seam-welded 304 grade, non-ferrous stainless steel* they ensure efficient combustion of secondary air throughout the entire burn cycle. Like every component in a Pacific Energy wood stove or wood insert, they are guaranteed to perform for a lifetime.
- EPA Rated High Efficiency Wood Stove
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- Easy and safe front to back fuel loading
- Rich Metallic Black finish
- Heavy plate-steel top
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Mobile home approved
- Single-Lever Air Control
- Requires 6″ chimney
- Legs available in three finishes
- Arched Door available in three finishes
- Metallic Black Pedestal Base
- Easy to use ash disposal system
- 125 cfm temperature actuated variable speed blower