Pacific Energy NEO 2.5 Modern Wood Stove
NEO 2.5 Modern Wood Stove offers elegant, contemporary lines and a large 2.5 cubic foot firebox for higher wood heat output. With a raised firebox for no-stoop loading, a large glass door, and simple air control, the NEO 2.5 is a practical, easy to use wood stove. Pacific Energy’s clean-burning technology reduces emissions while maximizing burn time and wood fuel efficiency. The NEO 2.5 includes all the features and convenience of the smaller NEO 1.6 wood stove, including optional porcelain side panels, available in a variety of dramatic colours, and the ability to use the top as a cookstove. Installation of this wood stove is simplified with levelling legs to compensate for uneven hearth surfaces.
Pacific Energy Baffle System
Pacific Energy is a wood stove manufacturer based in Canada, and is a recognized industry leader in “clean burn” technology. This can be seen in their unique high capacity baffle system, which pre-heats secondary combustion air for re-burning gases and particles. The secondary combustion burns these gases and particles, providing high efficiency, clean burning environmental performance. This high performance also significantly reduces the amount of wood that is consumed for the same heat
The design and construction of Pacific Energy’s baffle is second to none: these removable hollow chambers are precisely formed and perforated to allow a continuous, controlled flow of secondary air with no moving parts. Constructed from fully seam-welded 304 grade, non-ferrous stainless steel* they ensure efficient combustion of secondary air throughout the entire burn cycle. Like every component in a Pacific Energy stove or insert, they are guaranteed to perform for a lifetime.
- EPA Certified Wood Stove
- Reliable, durable non-catalytic technology
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- High-tech multi-port combustion air injection system
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Floating firebox for extended stove life
- Rich Metallic Black finish
- Heavy plate-steel top
Porcelain Enamel finish
- 304 Stainless Steel baffle, insulation cover, rails and flame shield
- Boost air for easy lighting
- Mobile home approved
- Extended Burn Technology (EBT)
- Leveling Legs
- Removable Cast Iron Trivet
- First mid-size PE firebox with East-West Orientation
- Integrated Heat Exchanger
- Side panels in painted Metallic Black, Stainless Steel, or a choice of three Porcelain Enamel colors.
- 80 cfm temperature actuated variable speed blower